WE ARE HAVING TO WORK DIFFERENTLY DUE TO CORONAVIRUS
- We are currently operating a total telephone triage system for our patients which means you must speak to a clinician first. You musn't come to the surgery unless you have been invited in by a member of the Central Team.
- Please do not come more than 15 minutes before your allocated appointment time. For Track and Trace reasons we cannot allow you in the building before then.
- Upon arrival, we will ask you to wash your hands for at least 20 seconds to reduce the risk of infection. The clinician seeing you will have already washed their hands and be dressed in full PPE when they come to collect you from the waiting room. This is to save time in your appointment.
- For COVID reasons the windows in the waiting room have to remain open so we apologise if it is cold whilst you are waiting.
- We ask that you keep your children seated with you at all times and restrict them from touching surfaces.
- Due to social distancing measures and infection control guidance, you may have to wait longer than normal to be given an appointment to have a blood test or another investigation such as a smear.
- You must not visit the practice if you suspect you may have the coronavirus. You need to call 111 or visit the 111 website for guidance.
- You can visit the NHS Testing and Tracing page to arrange a test if you think you have symptoms.
- Should require an Isolation Note, you can visit the 111 website to obtain one.
KEEPING YOU SAFE WHEN YOU VISIT OUR SURGERY
There have been a lot of changes put in place to Keep You Safe when you visit your GP practice in the Kingston.
Watch this short video to see what’s changed, what’s different and how we are trying to #KeepYouSafeSWL
SUPPORT AVAILABLE DURING COVID
If you require financial guidance during these difficult times there are couple of resources that you can access. Find out more detail by clicking on the links below;
- Starting or returning to work: The information on this page is for anyone looking for work, anxious about going back to work, or wanting to develop new skills https://bit.ly/CKworkplace
- Worried about money: The information on this page is for people who are worried about money, their housing situation or other financial pressures. https://bit.ly/worriedaboutmoney
- New to benefits: The information on this page is for people who need help understanding and/or applying for benefits. https://bit.ly/newtobenefits
More local/national resources and services that you can access