For safety reasons, we are unable to accept prescription requests over the phone. From the moment we receive the request, we require 48 working hours (weekends and bank holidays are therefore excluded) to process your request. Please allow sufficient time to order your medication.
HOW TO ORDER YOUR MEDICATION
- Online - we strongly recommend that you register for Online Access so that you can order medication at your convenience and don't need to come to the surgery.
- Email - just email your prescription request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pharmacy Collection Service - many pharmacists now run schemes to order repeat prescriptions for you. Enquire about this with your pharmacist.
- By post - if you wish us to return your prescription by post, please enclose a self addressed stamped envelope.
- In person - please use the tear off portion of your prescription to tick the items you need repeated and drop it off in the grey post box in the main foyer labelled Central Surgery.