Patient Participation Group
The Aims of the Patient Participation Group
This group was formed to help provide two way communication between staff and patients of Central Surgery and to support the practice in continuing to improve its service to patients.
The aims and objectives of the Patients’ Participation Group are:
- To provide a point of contact for staff and patients to discuss topics of mutual interest in the practice
- To provide the means for patients to voice concerns or to make positive suggestions about the practice and their healthcare
- To encourage health education activities
- To develop self-help projects to meet the needs of all patients
- To act as a representative group to influence the local provision of health and social care
The Primary Care Team at Central Surgery is committed to supporting the group as part of its initiative to improve its patient services, education and communication. The group meets regularly, publishes a quarterly newsletter and has its own office and notice board in the waiting room.
If you are interested in learning more about the Patient Participation Group or discussing any aspect of its work please contact its Chair, c/o Central Surgery or click on the link below to register.
Patient Practice Group Signup
Patient Practice Group Contact Form
Patient Practice Group Minutes Archive
Getting Your View
The group would like to contact patients on occasion by email and/or text so that they can obtain the views of the widest group of patients possible. We would like to obtain your email address and mobile phone number to do this. Please complete the Patient Contact Form to provide your consent for this.