Kick-It is the free stop smoking service for residents of Royal Borough of Kingston-upon-Thames
At Kick-It we provide a free, evidence-based service for all smokers who would like support in giving up. All of our clients receive six weeks of 1-1 support from a specialist stop smoking advisor who will tailor their support to each individual, as we recognise that everyone is different.
- Advice and guidance on medications to help you quit.
- See a trained advisor at your local GP surgery, pharmacy or at many other locations. It is held here at Surbiton Health Centre on Mondays at 5.30pm -7.00pm.
- Kick It offer a variety of support methods including face to face, over the telephone and digital.
- Get access to 6 weeks of FREE Kick It support & you could be smoke free for a lifetime.
- Kick-It also trains our health professional colleagues to deliver stop smoking support on our behalf and they help us to offer a well-rounded service from additional venues. For this reason Kick-It can support smokers whether it’s morning, afternoon or evening and from some of our locations even on weekends.
- For more information please follow this link https://kick-it.org.uk/