Salaried GP Post
Starting salary from £10,500 per session per annum negotiable depending on experience
Central Surgery is a progressive, innovative and friendly training practice with approximately 13,800 patients working from modern, purpose-built premises. Early adopters of computerisation we now use the EMIS clinical system.
We are looking for a team-orientated GP to join us working 4 - 8 sessions per week. You would join our enthusiastic, dedicated team of GPs, nurses, HCAs, pharmacist and excellent support staff. We offer flexibility regarding preferred working days, however Fridays are essential. Newly qualified GP's are welcome to apply.
Although forward thinking, we remain a practice that provides compassionate, patient centred care. We provide medical input to several nursing homes and community in-patient beds. Existing Practice staff are involved with the local CCG, GP Federation and we have GP’s with a special interest.
Primary care is ever changing so a GP joining us will be encouraged and supported to develop their interests and equip themselves with the skills that will be needed for the healthcare of the future.
If you are interested in this role please do send us your current CV to our Practice Manager via email to email@example.com and for more information about the position.
Practice Administrator/Patient Advisor x 2
Job Title: Practice Administrator/Patient Advisor
Location: Surbiton Health Centre
Terms: 1 vacancy x 21 hours a week and 1 vacancy x 37.5 hours a week
Hourly Pay: £11.50 starting dependant on experience
Working Schedule: 5 days a week between operating hours with flexibility to cover other sickness and annual leave on weekdays.
Candidate requirements: The ideal candidate will have experience of working with the public with a warm friendly manner and excellent multi-tasking, call handling, and administration skills.
An opportunity has arisen for a practice administrator with us. This role will be working in both the Patient Advisor Team and Administration Team to complete reception & administration duties.
Job responsibilities include:
- Greet patients & welcome them in to the surgery.
- Opening and sorting daily post, scanning and indexing documents into clinical system EMIS.
- Answering phone calls to respond to patient queries and manage appointments.
- Liaising with hospitals and Consultants for patient appointment bookings and chasing results.
- Handling incoming patient emails.
- Administration and processing of prescriptions.
- Ensuring all relevant correspondence is scanned and saved accurately into patient files on EMIS
- Managing daily invoicing by taking payments and sending out invoices & receipts to patients for medical reports.
- Assist in data collection for practice performance indicators.
- Organise and summarise patient records.
- Ad hoc administration tasks.
- up to 7.5 hours per day
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Occasional weekends
Ability to commute to:
- Surbiton, KT6 6EZ: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Worked in an Administrative/Reception role for at least one year.
If you are interested in this role, please do send us an up to date CV with a covering letter demonstrating how you meet the job criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org