Request Sick / Fit Note

Doctor's Sick / Fit note for more than 7 days

If you have been ill for more than 7 days you will need a doctor's certificate. These certificates are called Fitness to work Certificates. 

You will need to contact the practice by completeing the online form Contact us about your request ( The doctor may call you to arrange for an appointment so ensure we have your most up-to-date telephone contact number. and your phone near you. 

If you already had a Sick Note (Fit Note) for this illness your doctor may not need to see you to issue an additional Sick Note.